Application Details Of Combined Defence Service Exam
The candidates, who wish to appear for Combined Defence Examination (II) 2015, have to apply online though website www.upsconline.nic.in . The detail instruction to apply online is furnished here under; you need to just follow the instruction step by step.
- The online application will be available in two steps, i. e Part I and Part II.
- The application fee is Rs. 200/- (Two Hundred Only), the SC/ST women candidates are exempted from the application fee. Rest of the candidates can pay the fees by doing the cash transfer to any of the SBI branch located all over India.
- Or else the candidates can pay though net banking of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or though Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- Scanned Passport Size Photograph of the candidate of size not more than 40KB and not less than 3KB, in .jpg format, Scanned Signature of the candidate of size 1KB.
- The candidates should avoid submitting more than one application online, however if a candidate does submit more than one application they should ensure that they fill the complete details. The application with complete details will be considered.
- The candidates applying online should make sure that they furnish active and valid e-mail id, as the further details will be conveyed to the candidates though e-mail only.
Selection Procedure Of Combined Defence Services Exams