UPSC Competitive Exams
The Union Public Service Commission, shortly called UPSC is the key organization of Indian Government serving the nation for long years to recruit Indian nationals for different India Government establishments / departments. UPSC is conducting every year, many exams which are as mentioned hereunder:
UPSC 2013 recruitment for Asst Professor, Officer
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced notification of 112 vacancies and invites candidates for the recruitment of Asst Professor and Officer Posts.
Applications are invited from candidates for filling up the mentioned posts through online mode before 12th December 2013. Eligibility norms required for the mentioned posts are given in the below notification. Candidates may refer the notification and apply accordingly.
No. Of Vacancy: 112 posts
Name Of Vacancy:
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 01 post
- Director 01 post
- Assistant Professor (Anesthesia) 01 posts
- Assistant Professor (Biochemistry) 11 posts
- Assistant Professor (Neurology) 01 posts
- Assistant Professor (Microbiology) 03 posts
- Assistant Professor (Paediatric Surgery 07 posts
- Assistant Professor (Neuro-Surgery) 10 posts
- Assistant Professor (Pathology) 13 post
- Assistant Professor (Radio-diagnosis) 11 post
- Assistant Professor (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 05 posts
- Specialist Gr.II (Microbiology) 13 posts
- Professor-cum-Deputy Director 05 posts
- Specialist Gr.II (Pathology) 15 post
- Training Officer (Draughtsman-(Mechanical)/ Engineering Drawing/ Reading of Drawing and Arithmetic) 02 posts
- Training Officer (Cutting & Tailoring) 01 post
- Training Officer (Electronics/ Micro Computer) 02 post
- Training Officer (Electrician) 02 post
- Training Officer (Machinist) 01 post
- Training Officer (Turner) 02 post
- Training Officer (Wireman) 01 post
- Reader (Microbiology) 01 post
- Senior Assistant Director (Handicrafts) 01 post
- Senior Lecturer (Community Medicine) 01 post
For Director, Reader and Senior Lecturer posts: should not exceed 50 years of age
For Assistant Professor posts- Candidates should be in the age group between 45 to 48 years.
For Surgeon post- 35 years
For Training Officer posts- 33 years
For General, OBC, unreserved category candidates- Rs. 25/-
SC/ST and other reserved category candidates are exempted from application fee.
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in merit list and interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates have to apply through the official website at www.upsconline.nic.in and submit the duly filled application before 12th December 2013.
Candidates should also take a printout of the filled application form and produce it while appearing for the interview along with other valid certificates to prove his/her eligibility for the posts.
Closing date for online submission- 12th December 2013
Closing date for printing online application- 13th December 2013
For more details : UPSC 2013 recruitment for Asst Professor, Officer
UPSC - Indian Forest Service (Main) Exam 2013: Interview Details
UPSC Notified Recruitment for 10 IT Manpower on Contract Basis 2013
UPSC Notification 2013 Recruitment Faculty & Non Faculty jobs
The Following Combinations are NOT allowed by the UPSC
- Political Science & International relations and Pubilc Administration
- Commerce & Accountancy and Management
- Anthropopgy and Sociology
- Mathematics and Statistice
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Management and Public Administration
- Any two branches of engineering
- Animal Husbandry & Veterimary Science and Mediacal Science
- Combination if two Literatures
UPSC Exams Previous Year Question Papers
Union Public Service Commission Latest Exam Results
Results of Indian Forest Service Main 2013 Written Examination
Results of National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2013.
Civil Service Main Examination Result 2013.
Indian Forest Service Examination Result 2013.
Final Result-CAPF(ACs) Exam 2012
Final Result-CDS Exam (II) 2012
Written Result-IES/ISS Examination 2012
Date of Declaration:May 30, 2012
National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam
Date of Declaration:May 30, 2012
Civil Service Main Examination Final Results 2011- Merit Order List
Date of Declaration:May 4, 2012
Written Result - CPF(AC) 2011
Date of Declaration:May 10, 2012
Final Result of Indian Forest Service Examination,2011
Date of Declaration:Apr 03, 2012
Final Result-Engg. Service Exam.,2011
Date of Declaration:Mar 19, 2012
Combined Defence Service Examination- I 2011(OTA)
Date of Declaration:Feb 22 2012