Candidates who have qualified the written section of the UPSC Engineering Service Exam, can now apply online for the Personality Test section as the next step for getting into the Indian Engineering Services.
The written part of the Engineering Services Exam was conducted the Union Public Service Commission conducted on May, 2016.
On the basis of the result of this exam that came out on June, 2016 the candidates who are qualified have been asked to apply online for the for Personality Test section.
The candidates will have to produce the original certificates in support of their claims relating to age, educational qualifications, community, physical disability etc. at the time of the Personality Test.
Therefore, candidates are advised to keep these documents ready.
Candidates have to go the official website of UPSC on the following link : www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Here candidates have to login and fill up a form called the Detailed Application Form (DAF).
- Candidates can get the DAF online only till 11.59 pm of June, 2016.
- After filling up the form candidate must take a print out of each page of the DAF and should sign on each page of the form.
- Candidates are not supposed to print the PREVIEW OF APPLICATION. In case the candidates submit print copy of PREVIEW OF APPLICATION, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected.
- This DAF along with attested enclosures/certificates and Summary Sheet has to be then submitted by hand or by post at official address given below before 5.00 pm of June, 2016.
- The candidate needs to bring this printout copy of the DAF with all signed pages along with the original and attested photocopy of each of the supporting documents at the time of interview.
- The interview of the candidates who have qualified for the Personality Test will be held between the month of August, 2016.
- The envelope containing the printed copy of the Online Detailed Application Form should be superscribed with “Detailed Application for Engineering Services Examination, 2016” and sent to the address given below:
Under Secretary (Engineering)
Union Public Service Commission
New Delhi - 110069