Fair & Lovely ScholarshipFair & Lovely Scholarship
Hindustan Unilever Limited along with different state governments has a vision "To empower women in India to change their destinies through education, career guidance and skills training".
Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan once said "That India's future will be shaped in her classrooms". Unfortunately equal opportunity for education is not given to girls in our country. We at Fair & Lovely Foundation understand the importance of education for women. It's our vision to equip women through education, career guidance and skill training in order to help them realize their potential and be independent.
Last date for application is 6th Aug 2010.
- Scholarships are awarded to women only.
- For Fair & Lovely Scholarships, candidates must:
- Have cleared HSC and must have secured atleast 60% marks in their 10th and 12th examination.
- Have a basic knowledge of English language.
- Scholarships are awarded solely at the discretion of our Panel Judges.
How to apply
This Scholarship application form is available by mid year and can be downloaded from the website itself. Candidates have to fill all the required details in the form and provide attested copies of all the listed documents . The candidates can also apply online through the website. For any further queries or specific project information, please feel free to write to us at - Fair & Lovely Foundation, Post Box No. 11281, Marine Lines, Mumbai 400 020 or email us at email@example.com.
[Note: - We request you to read the Scholarship application form carefully and fill in all the details accurately before sending the completed forms to us.]
Documents for the application:
- Original and photocopies of all mark sheets and certificates.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Original and one photo copy of family income proof.
- Original and one photo copy of admission proof.
- Three copies of Statement of Purpose - which is an essay of not more than 250-300 words. It should include the following points:
- About yourself.
- Your aims and ambitions in life.
- How are you going to achieve your ambitions?
- What do you consider as a hurdle towards your achieving this ambition?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
Renewal of Scholarship
Past beneficiaries of the Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarships can now renew their scholarships for more assistance in further education.
To process your renewal application you need to send us the following documents:
- Mark sheets of your last academic year
- A letter from your Principal / HOD on your performance
- A Statement of Purpose which should not be more than 250-300 words and should state how you have benefited from the Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship and how would you make the most of this opportunity if provided to you again.
The Fair and Lovely scholarship has empowered over 750 women across India to fulfill their dreams. If you have a dream that you have been living for then this scholarship is for you too.
To apply online, download the scholarship form. Fill the form and attach the list of documents given below:
- 1 photocopy of all the mark sheets and certificates attested by a Gazette officer or by the head of an educational institution.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- 1 attested photocopy of family income proof.
- 1 attested photocopy of admission proof.
- Statement of purpose � which is an essay of not more than 250-300 words about yourself, your ambitions and how will you achieve them.
- The completed form along with these documents has to be couriered at:
Fair & Lovely Foundation,
P.O.Box No. 11281, Marine Lines Post Office,
Mumbai 400 020.
This scholarship is applicable only to those women who fulfill the below mentioned selection criteria:
- Acquired minimum of 60% in the 10th and 12th standard.
- Hold Indian citizenship � age no bar Want to pursue graduation,post graduation and PhD studies from Government Recognized Indian Universities only.