Medical Colleges in Punjab
PUNJAB MEDICAL ENTRANCE TEST (PMET) is conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot through Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar for admission to MBBS/BDS/BAMS courses in following Colleges of Punjab state.
- Separate Rules regulate admission to MBBS in Christian Medical College, Ludhiana; BSc Nursing in College of Nursing, Ludhiana.
- Domicile PMET is open to candidates from Punjab. Exceptions Nov 1984 riot affected displaced persons.
- All India entrance 15%
- SC/ST 25%
- BC 5%
- Backward Area 2% Border Area 2%
- Children/grand children of Political sufferers 2%
- Children/Widows of defence personnel (killed/disabled) Children of serving/ex-servicemen
- Wards of gallantary awardees
- 2% Handicapped
- 1% (for MBBS) Children/Widows of para military personnel
- 1% Children/Widows of Punjab Police, PAP, Punjab Home Guards Personnel (Killed/disabled)
- 1% Sports
- 2% Nov 1984 riot affected displaced persons/terrorist affected
- 2% NRIs (for MBBS) 15 seats.
List of Medical Colleges
MBBS Coaching Classes