Medical Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir
COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (CET) is conducted for admission to MBBS/BDS courses for the free and payment seats in the colleges listed hereunder in the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
Admission is open to candidates who have passed qualifying exam from an institution in J & K state only. Exception to Children of permanent residents of the State, Children of Officers belonging to J & K State who are on deputation to Union Government, Children of permanent resident in Defence and paramilitary forces (including BSF/ITBP/CRPF) serving in Siachin Glacier area/anywhere.
- Open Merit 50%, SC 8%, ST 10% (Gujjar & Bakerwal 6% Leh Distt 2% kargil Distt 2%)
- Other ST 1%, Other Social Castes 2%, Residents of Backward areas/near Line of Actual Control 20%
- Children of Defence personal (permanent residents of the State) 3%
- Sports category 2% Children of State Police Personal and Para Military Forces (Permanent Residents) serving in the J&K State
- 1% (There will be 50% reservation under all categories for female candidates).
List of Medical Colleges
MBBS Coaching Classes