Medical Colleges in India
Admission to undergraduate medical degree courses is open to Indian nationals and residents of Andhra Pradesh in the under-mentioned colleges of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
The admission is done through Engineering, Agricultural & Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET), which is conducted by one of the state Universities for admission to MBBS/BDS/BPharm (including BAMS/BUMS/BHMS) courses in all the medical/dental colleges in the State.
Following candidates are exempted from EAMCET:
- In service candidates of State Govt. departments
- Govt. of India nominees
- Telugu people domiciled abroad.
List of medical and dental colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh are given under:
- Alluri Sitaram Raju Academy of Medical Sciences, Eluru
- Andhra Medical College, Vishakhapatnam
- Bankura Sammilani Medical College, Hyderabad
- Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- Gandhi Medical College, Secundarabad, Hyderabad
- Guntur Medical College, Guntur
- Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal
- Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool
- Mamta Medical College, Khammam
- Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
- Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada
- Sidhartha Medical College, Vijayawada
- Sri Venkateshwara Medical College, Tirupati
- VSPMS College of Physiotherapy