Eligibility Of IAF Airman (Non-Technical Trades) Exam
Readers can go through here, the eligibility conditions of candidates for appearing in the IAF Airman (Non-Technical Trades) Examination conducted by the Indian Airforce.
Age Limit For IAF Airman (Non-Technical Trades) Exam
- 16 years to 19 years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by two years in technical trades for those who have passed Intermediate/equivalent examination or completed 3 years diploma course in Engineering.
Education Of IAF Airman (Non-Technical Trades) Exam
A candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent examination with English as compulsory subject and minimum of 45 per cent marks in aggregate with pass marks in English. For Mechanical Transport Driver Trade there is no minimum percentage of marks.
Physical Requirements Of IAF Airman (Non-Technical Trades) Exam
- Minimum Height: 152.5 cm.
- Chest Expanded chest measurement should not be less than 75 cm with minimum range of expansion of 5 cm.
- Weight: Corresponding to height and age.
- Vision: At least 6/ 12 in each eye without glasses or 6/6 in better eye and 6/36 in the worse eye without glasses, correctible to 6/6 in each eye with glasses.
- Normal hearing.
- General Health: Free from all communicable diseases and cardiovascular, medical or surgical deformities or infection
Exam Pattern of IAF Airman (Non-Technical Trades) Exam