XAT Exam 2013-6th January 2013
Exam Date For XAT Exam:
6th January 2013
For admission into the following programmes at XLRI (Xavier's Labour Research Institute), Jamshedpur candidates has to appear in XAT - 2013, whose details are given here. XAT-2013 is conducted for the candidates belonging to all the states of states of India.
Courses Offered at XLRI
- BM: 2 Year Post Graduate Programme in Business Management.
- PMIR: 2 Year Post Graduate Programme in Personnel Management Industrial Relations.
- FPM: 4 Year Fellow Programme in Management.
- GMP: 1 Year General Management Programme.
- Exec-PGP: 3 Year Executive Post Graduate Programme.
Eligibility For XAT Exam
A three-year Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as eligible for Post-Graduate studies in Management.
Application procedure for XAT 2013:
- The candidates are required to register online. For this visit: www.xatonline.net.in
- The registration fee of Rs. 950/- for general candidates and Rs. 650/- for SC/ST candidates can be paid online through credit/debit card or through cash payment at the nearest branch of IDBI Bank.
- The registration fee can also be paid through demand draft, drawn in favor of 'XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT' payable at Jamshedpur.
- After paying the registration fee, the candidate has to download the confirmation page and send it along with the XAT pay-in-slip/DD to the 'XAT office, XLRI, C H Area (East), Jamshedpur - 831001.
Important Dates for XAT Exam
Issue of XAT Bulletin, XLRI Prospectus (at SBI Branches & XAT Office) and Online Registration:20th August 2012 to 30th November 2012
Address all Communications to
Xavier Labour Research Institute,
School of Business & Human Resource,
Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur 831 001,
C. H. Area (E) Jamshedpur-831001