AIMS Test For Management Admissions (ATMA)
December 09, 2012
About AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA):
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) is the national network with over 400 management schools. It represents Indian Management Schools in various national and international for a connected with Management Education.
AIMS organize "AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA)," a standard test for admission to postgraduate management programmes. ATMA approved by the AICTE, is focused on the student. It is designed to assess the aptitude for management education including verbal skills, quantitative skills and analytical reasoning of students.
ATMA Test centres:
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Goa, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranch, Trichy
Eligibility For ATMA:
Bachelor's degree in any discipline. Students appearing for their final year examinations in 2013 are also eligible to apply.
How to Register:
- A candidate should either go to one of the Distribution Centres named in the website (www.atmaaims.com) and collect a copy of the Application For, may download the form from the website.
- The payment is accepted from the candidates from 10th October, 2012 till 2:00 PM on 5th December, 2012
- Visit the Home page of the website (www.atmaaims.com) and click on the Payment Gateway for paying the Registration Fee of Rs.1050/- (Rupees one thousand and fifty only) using your Credit or Debit Card. The Payment Gateway charges are 0.75% on Debit Card and 2.4% on Credit Card on Rs.1050/-.
- Alternatively, the candidate can make an Online or net banking transfer through any nearest Bank using the following details: AXIS Bank account:068010100035918 , Branch: Secunderabad, IFS Code: UTIB0000068, Beneficiary Name: Association of Indian Management Schools Payment through any other mode is not acceptable.
- The candidate should then send his/her full name, Correct email ID, Mobile no., Transaction number of the net banking/bank/payment gateway, along with the serial no., of the application if s/he has collected an application from any Distribution Centre, through an email to email@example.com.
- The candidate will get a Personal Identification Number (PID) to his/her email ID from ATMA/AIMS Secretariat.
- A Candidate must fill in the Registration Form available on the website (www.atmaaims.com) using the Personal Identification Number (PID) received from the ATMA Secretariat and also the Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) of the candidate.
- The candidate should take a two printout's of the filled-in application (Registration) form after completion of all the personal particulars. The Roll number appears on the completed application, which should be used for the test purpose.
- While filling in the Registration Form, one should select a maximum of three Participating Institutes from the list available on the website (www.atmaaims.com) and quote the code numbers given against each Institute. The candidates' scores will be reported to these three Institutes.
- Similarly option is available to the candidate to choose two test centres according to their choice, so that, in case the first centre is not available, the second centre gets included in the admit card.
- Candidates are responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the Form.
- Admit Cards: Candidates are requested to down load their admit cards from the ATMA website www.atmaaims.com by entering the PID number and date of birth from 4th December, 2012 to 8th December, 2012.
- You must get your Admit Card in order to appear for the test. Candidates without the Admit Card or without photograph will not be allowed to appear for the test. Two latest passport size Photographs are to be affixed on the Admit Card (Candidate's copy and Test Centre copy).
- Change of test center is not allowed, except for valid reasons in exceptional cases where the request for change is made well in advance i.e., at-least 10 days before the test, and subject to availability of seats and the approval of test administrator.
- Registration fee, once paid, is not refundable or transferable other tests under any circumstances.
- For any inquiry, candidates may email to ATMA Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) in Hyderabad, stating their PID and Test Date.
ATMA::How to prepare
ATMA seeks to measure the aptitude of the student for higher management education. Such an aptitude in a person is typically shaped and developed over a long period of time and cannot be altered in a short time frame. Hence, preparation for ATMA cannot be similar to that of university examinations. However, familiarity with aptitude tests and speed can be improved with diligent and regular preparation. AIMS does not recommend any particular preparatory course or training for ATMA, though these may be effective in varying degrees. Working out the'Sample Tests' is likely to help the candidate.
Sample Test are available in the web site
Office of ATMA, Association of Indian Management Schools
H.No. 8-3-677/57 A
Plot No.57, Sri Krishnadevarayanagar
Street No.6, Yellareddiguda
Hyderabad - 500 073.
Tel: 040-2375 0247/8.
Issue of application Kits starts from:
October 10, 2012
Last Date for issue of application kits:
December 05, 2012
Last Date for receipt of completed:
December 05, 2012
Date of Test:
December 09, 2012 (between 2.00 p.m to 5.00 p.m)
Date of Result:
December 20, 2012
For More Information about the ATMA or ATMA Contact:
Office of ATMA
Association of Indian Management Schools
House No. 8-3-677/57 A
Plot No. 57, Sri Krishnadevarayanagar,
Street No.6, Yellareddiguda,
Hyderabad - 500 016.
Tel: 040-23750247, 23750248