FMS 2010 Notification - Delhi University Faculty of Management Studies Entrance Test 2010 Dates
Programmes: Two-year full-time MBA, MBA (Management of Services) & Ph.D. Programmes beginning July, 2010
Number of seats: MBA – 166, MBA (MS) – 7
FMS 2010 EXAM IMPORTANT DATES
FMS MBA Entrance Test Date - Sunday January 10, 2010
FMS Delhi MBA Entrance Exam Notification to be out on Sep 27, 2009
The application process will be open from October 5 to November 20, 2009.
FMS MBA Entrance Test Date - Sunday January 25, 2010, 2 PMHOW TO APPLY
Online application and payment facility available at our website www.fms.edu
The admission forms and information bulletin will be available from the designated branches of State bank of India from 05.10.2009 to 20.11.2009 on cash payment of Rs. 1250/- (Rs. 350/- for SC/ST category) for applying to both MBA & MBA (MS); and Rs. 750/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST category) for applying to any one MBA programme or to the Ph.D. programme. Applicants must enclose the bank counterfoil and reserved category certificate, if any, with the application.ELIGIBILITY
MBA & MBA (MS) programmes: Candidates applying for admission to the 2-year full time MBA & MBA (MS) programmes must have pursued at least a 3-year Bachelor´s degree programme after 12 years of formal schooling.
The minimum requisite percentage of marks (in aggregate) in different disciplines, Arts, Commerce or social science (50%) Science (55%), Mathematics or Statistics (60%), Medicine, Engineering or Technology (60%)/CGPA of at least 6.00 in a scale of 10.00 or Post Graduate Degree or 2nd Degree examination after 10+2+3 scheme, securing at least 60% marks. Candidates appearing for the final examination of bachelor´s/post-graduate degree examination may also apply.
Doctoral programme: All candidates, except foreign nationals and teachers of the University of Delhi with minimum of two years of teaching experience, are require to take the admission test to be held on Sunday 10th January 2010. For eligibility and other conditions, please refer to the website of the University of Delhi (www.du.ac.in. Eligibility criteria for enrolment to Doctoral programme).
Foreign students: Foreign students studying in Indian universities are required to appear in the FMS admission test. For all other foreign students, submission of GMAT score is mandatory.Examination Test centres:
Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Vishakhapatnam and Varanasi.Note:
(1) A candidate may apply for one or both the MBA programmes or only for the PhD programme
(2) Incomplete form(s)/without bank draft will not be entertained
(3) The bank draft must be drawn in favour of ´The Registrar, University of Delhi´ payable at State Bank of India, service branch (code no 7687)
(4) Completed forms should be sent to the Administrative Officer, Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
(5) FMS reserves the right to change or cancel any of the test centres at its own discretion
(6) FMS, University of Delhi will not be responsible for any postal delay
(7) All matters of dispute will be subject to the legal jurisdiction of Delhi only
(8) Those applying online need to send their applicable category (SC/ST/OBC/PH/CW) certificate, three copies of computer generated admit card format 9with photograph, mailing address and signature) and requisite application fee (if not paid online) to FMS before 20.11.2009 Dean, FMS, DU,
Tel: 011-27666382-384, Fax: 011-27667183, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LAST DATE FOR THE RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSION: NOVEMBER 20, 2009.