TNPSC Village Administrative Offficers Exam 2012
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invited Application for Village Administrative Officer(2012 -2013) only through online mode upto 10.08.2012 of the direct recruitment from the written examination.
|Name of the post and post code
||Name of the Service and Code No.
||Number of Vacancies
||Scale of Pay
|Village Administrative Officer (2012-2013)
(Post Code 2025)
||Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service
||Rs.5,200 - 20,200/- + 2,400-G.P (PB1)
Note: Selection to these vacancies will be made only an approval of the Staff
Committee and allotment of candidates to the Districts will be taken up in phases.
Important Dates for VAO Exam 2012
|Date of Notification
|Last date for submission of applications
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office
|Date of Written examination
||10.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M. |
VAO Age Qualification
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs,
BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes Minimum Age- 21, Maximum Age -40
- For Other Than SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs,
BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes Minimum Age- 21, Maximum Age -30
VAO EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:-
Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent Qualifications on the Date of this Notification viz. 09.07.2012.
Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz. Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies.
The applicants who have not passed S.S.L.C. Examination or its equivalent are not eligible even if they possess a higher qualification.
KNOWLEDGE OF TAMIL :-
Candidates should possess knowledge of Tamil. (for details refer para 10 of the ‘Instructions to Candidates’).
Scheme of Written Examination (OBJECTIVE TYPE):-
||Duration of Examination
||Minimum Qualifying Marks for Selection
|Single Paper in
General Tamil / General English
PROCEDURE OF SELECTION :-
Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Examination and District option exercised by the candidates following rule of reservation of appointments.
How to Apply
Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and pass word confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered / given e-mail ID only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
Procedure to Apply Online
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
Mode of Fees Payment
Online Fees Payment
In case candidates who wish to pay fees through the online payment gateway,
i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card Payment, an additional page of the application form will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment.
Offline Payment (Post Office or Indian Bank) :-
For offline mode of payment candidates have to select either Post Office or Indian Bank Branch.
The Online Application can be filled upto 10.08.2012 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled
(For any additional information the candidates may refer Commission’s ‘Instructions to candidates’ at the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in )
Past Year Questions For TNPSC VAO Exam