|Home » TNPSC Exams » Group IV » Application Details For TNPSC Group IV
Application Details For TNPSC Group IV
For All TNPSC Recruitment Applications available online. Applying candidate should have onetime registration ID or can apply separately for the individual recruitment.
How To Apply?
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website
www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and
signature in Data Storage Devices like CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID should be
kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and
password confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for
Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, other Memos etc. to the registered / given
e-mail ID only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of
the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre
of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after
the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and
cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the
utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the
Instruction to Applying Online
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website
www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to
view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without
skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the
specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph
and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and
Mode of Fees Payment
Online Payment (Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card)
- In case candidates who wish to pay fees through the online payment
gateway, i.e Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card Payment, an additional
page of the application form will be displayed wherein candidates may
follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form,
please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh
button in order to avoid double charge.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration
Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their
Application Number and Password for future reference in respect of the post
- (ii) Offline Payment (Post Office or Indian Bank)
- For offline mode of payment candidates have to select either Post Office or
- Click “SUBMIT” to submit the Application form.
- Candidates will be provided with Application Number and password. Please
note down the Application Number and password.
- On Submission, system will generate the payment chalan which the candidate
need to take print out and go to the nearest branch of Indian bank or the
Designated Post Offices as the case may be, to make the payment
- Collect the candidate’s copy of the fee payment chalan from the Branch.
Please check that the chalan is properly signed and the details of Transaction
Number, Branch Name and DP Code Number, Deposit Date have been noted in
the chalan by the Branch authorities.
- Online Application Registration will be taken as successful one, only if the
payment is made either in the post office or in the Indian Bank within two
working days from the date of registration/submission of application.
Selection Procedure For TNPSC Group IV