Candidates should apply only through on-line in the Commission's website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
A valid e-mail ID and mobile number are mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of final results. Candidates are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially.
All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the candidate, post applied, educational qualifications, communal category, date of birth, address, applications and examinations fee details, email ID, centre of examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields Viz., name, date of birth and community are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. (For further details refer Para 2 (How to apply) of the Instructions to Candidates.)
The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their correct and permanent mobile number in the application.
1. Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC's website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexamns.net
2. Click "Apply on-line" to open up the on-line application form.
3. Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
4. If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
5. If you do not have valid ID, enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
6. Candidates are required to upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and upload of photograph and signature. An online application uploaded without photograph and signature will be rejected.
Note : Candidate who have One-time Registration ID (Unique ID) and password, have to apply again for all notifications. One time registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
1. In case the candidates who wish to pay fees through the online payment gateway, i.e Net Banking, credit card and debit card payment, an additional page of the application form will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment.
2. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
3. If the on-line transaction has been successfully completed a Registration ID number and password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration ID number and password for future reference in respect of the post applied for.
1. For offline mode of payment candidates have to select either Post Office or Indian Bank Branch. Note: Other than online payment/offline payment as noted above, the payment in the form of DD / Postal order etc., will not be accepted and the fee will not ordinarily be refunded.
2. Click "SUBMIT" to submit the application form.
3. Candidates will be provided with application number and password. Note down the application number and password.
4. On submission system will generate the payment chalan which the candidates need to take print out and go to the nearest branch of Indian bank or the designated post Offices as the case may be, to make the payment.
5. Collect the candidate's copy of the fee payment chalan from the branch check that the chalan is properly signed and the details of transaction number, branch name and DP code number, deposit date have been noted in the chalan by the branch authorities.
6. On-line application registration will be taken as successful one, only if the payment is made either in the post office or in the Indian Bank within two working days from the date of registration/submission of application. Failing which the application will be rejected.
1. After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
2. On entering application number and password, candidates can download their application and print, if required.
3. Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. But all the statements in the application must be genuine / true and you must have documentary proof for the same. The certificates will be verified only when the candidates come up to next stage of selection.
4. The certificates in support of claim(s) made by the candidates, as per notification, should
be produced, whenever required as directed by the Commission without fail. Failing
which the application for that recruitment will be rejected and request for reconsideration
will not be entertained.
TNPSC Group II Exam Prelims & Mains Syllabus