TOEFL Internet Based Testing iBT
TOEFL Exam will be conducted as TOEFL Internet-based Test (TOEFL iBT) to assess four basic language skills of the students required for effective communication as explained underneath:
- Speaking: TOEFL iBT test facilitates students to demonstrate that they have the required English skills considered necessary for success.
- Listening: Listening test measures the ability to understand English as it is spoken in North America.
- Reading: Reading test measures the ability to understand short passages similar in topic and style OF the academic texts used in North American colleges and universities.
- Writing: Writing test measures the ability to write in English on an assigned topic.
TOEFL iBT or TOEFL Internet Based Testing follows the following pattern as set by ETS i.e. Educational Testing Services, the Authority which conducts TOEFL
- A candidate receives four sections score and a total score for TOEFL iBT. In addition, to numeric score based on the above sections a candidate also receive an examinee score card.
- Examinee score card includes performance feedback that indicates the performance level and an explanation of the kind of tasks that a test taker can perform.
- Candidates are required to answer at least one question in Reading section, one question in Listening section, write at least one essay and complete at least one speaking task to receive an official score report.
Score Points Allotted
Reading - 30
Listening - 30
Speaking - 30
Writing - 30
Total Score - 120
TOEFL iBT Test Centers In India
- New Delhi
TOEFL Paper Based Testing