IELTS Application Details
IELTS Application Details is provided in this page. For taking IELTS test candidates must apply at their chosen test centre and submit an IELTS Application Form.
- Fill in the Application Form and send it or take it to the test centre with the test fee and two passport sized photographs. You need some evidence of identity.
- This must be a passport number or in some circumstances a national identity card number.
- Candidates must confirm with their test centre which form of identification is acceptable.
- Candidates taking the test outside their own country must present a passport. Candidates must enter the number of their passport or identity card on the Application Form.
- The test centre will confirm your IELTS test date and time. If the Speaking Module is to be on a different day, the candidate will be advised at this time.
- On the test day, make sure you bring the same evidence of identity as the number entered on the application form.
Please contact your chosen test centre for information on terms and conditions for test fee payment and cancellation.
IELTS Test Centers in India