Assistant's Grade Examination
Clerks Grade Examination
Staff Selection Commission conducts Clerks Grade Exam every year to fill up the positions under the Group X and Y, mentioned as under, in the Indian Government Services and Offices:
- Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service-Lower Division Grade
- Central Secretariat Clerical Service- Lower Division Grade
- Indian Foreign Service (B) Grade VI
- Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
- President's Secretariat
- Railway Board Secretariat Clerical Service Grade II
- Equivalent/comparable posts in Subordinate offices of Government of India located throughout India
- Offices of the Controller and Auditor General of India, Accountants General (Audit) and Accountants General (Accounts and Establishments) in various States
- Controller General of Defence Accounts
- Central Vigilance Commission
- Equivalent/comparable posts in other Departments and Attached Offices of Government of India not mentioned in Group 'X'
- Equivalent/comparable posts in the offices of Public Sector undertakings, Autonomous Bodies etc. like Employees State Insurance Corporation etc.
- Delhi Administration
- Municipal Corporation of Delhi
- New Delhi Municipal Corporation
- Delhi University
- The notification for this LIC Officers' examination commences in the month of April, generally.
- The examination generally is conducted in the month of June.