Application Details Of Combined Graduate Level Exam
How to Apply?
The candidates appearing for Combined Graduation Level Examination have to apply online (www.ssconline.nic.in). The application must be submitted only in the prescribed format online or on paper/offline. The examination is being held for multiple posts with different qualifications and other requirements. The candidate is required to indicate his posts wise preference very carefully. All candidates who apply in response to advertisements by the closing date for receipt of application are assigned Roll numbers, which will be communicated to them about two weeks before Tier-I exam.
What is the fee ?
Application fee is fixed at Rs 100. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, Women candidates and Ex- Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee. Fees will be accepted in both Online Or Offline. With Online mode candidates are required to pay the fees through SBI Challan or Online. In case of Offline mode it should be accepted through "Central Recruitment Fees Stamps (CRFS)" only at Post Office. The candidates submitting their applications Online may pay the requisite fee through State Bank of India only either in the form of challan or on-line through SBI Net Banking. Payment can also be made through any Credit or Debit Card. Challan form will be generated on-line.
How to fill Online Application form ?
- Click on the direct apply link provided and application form window will open.
- SSC CGL Online Application Form is divided into two parts i.e. Registration Part and Apply Part.
- Begin with the Registration Part in which candidates need to fill all the relevant details such as Applicant Name, Education, Date of Birth, Category, Email ID, Address, Mobile Phone Number etc.
- After filling the required details in the Registration Part, click "I agree" button.
- Apply Part requires filling payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature.
- The candidates have to pay the requisite fee only thru challan or SBI Net Banking or any Credit/ Debit Card.
- Then upload a recently taken photograph in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb with the resolution of 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
- Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb with the resolution of 140 pixel widths by 60 pixels height.
- Take the print out of your submitted application form.
- Emails will be received by the candidates on completion of "Apply Part". Candidate can retain the copy of e-mail for further reference.
Syllabus For Combined Graduate Level Exam