LIC Officers' Examination
For the recruitment of the Assistant Administrative Officers in Life Insurance Corporation (LIC), a national level Competitive Entrance Examination is held once in every year.
There are two channels through which the candidates can seek entry into the Indian Insurance Companies as Assistant Administrative Officers:
- Assistant Administrative Officers are recruited through Competitive Examination
- Assistant Administrative Officers are appointed through a promotion from Class II and Class III levels.
Anyone recruited as a direct AAO can hope to reach the highest level, according to the individual's performance levels.
The main job responsibilities of AAOs
- Registry of claims within permissible financial limit
- Policy making
- Filing official returns and statements to higher regional offices
- Marketing and procurement of business
- Business promotion
- Fund management and disbursal.
- The notification for this LIC Officers' examination commences in the month of April, generally.
- The examination generally is conducted in the month of June.