Eligibility For State Bank Probationary Officers' Exam
The minimum eligibility conditions of candidates who are intending to appear in the State Bank of India Probationary Officers' Examination is given in this page.
Age Limit for State Bank Probationary Officers' Examination
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on1st July of the year of Exam.
Relaxation in Upper Age limit
- SC/ST candidates by 5 years
- OBC candidates by 3 years
- Ex-servicemen, Commissioned officers, including those ECOs/SSOs who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment.
- All officers of regional Rural Banks who have put in a minimum continuous service of 5 years
- Persons domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.89
- Orthopaedically /Visually handicapped candidates
Relaxation in upper age limit available to SC/ST/OBC candidates is allowed on cumulative basis with only one of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted as mentioned above. Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificates along with the application .
Educational Qualification for State Bank Probationary Officers' Examination
- General candidates and others - First division in Graduation in any discipline with 65% or more marks
- SC/ST/Physically Handicapped Candidates - First Division in Graduation In any discipline with 60 % or more marks or
- Degrees which are considered equivalent to graduation e.g. Chartered Accountant (CA), Cost Accountant (ICWA), Company Secretary (CS), as also qualifications in management like MBA / PGDBM, subject to fulfillment of criteria as regards division and marks as stipulated above.
In addition to above, Proficiency in computer and certificate of having completed training from a reputed institute is also essential.
Application Detais of State Bank Probationary Officers' Examination