Entrance Examination For AIIMS -M.B.B.S AUGUST 2011
- Last date for applying online / by post : 15th March, 2011
- Last date for receipt of applications : 25th March, 2011
- by post and at Examination Section AIIMS upto 5.00 PM
- Date of issue of Admit Cards (For offline only) : 1st week of May, 2011
- Duplicate Admit Cards to be down loaded after : 24th May, 2011 (For offline only)
- For online : Admit Card can be downloaded from : 15th May, 2011
- Entrance Examination : 1st June, 2011 (Tuesday)(10.00 AM to 1.30 PM)
- Expected date of declaration : 15th July, 2011 of result
- Candidates who have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system or an equivalent examination with
Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English securing a minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe
candidates) aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English or whose results of Class-XII are likely to be declared by 7th July, 2011 are eligible to apply.
- The candidate should have attained the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on 31st December, 2011.
The Prospectus-cum-Application Form costing Rs. 1000/- (Rs.800/- in case of SC/ST candidates) inclusive of examination fee can be
obtained in the following manner:
Application Procedure :- A candidate can submit application either On-Line through Internet OR Off-Line through prescribed
Application form :
- On-line : For on-line submission of application visit www.aiimsexams.org and carefully follow the instructions given therein.
The candidate can pay the application fee through a credit card/debit card or through challan of State Bank of India. Transaction
Processing Fee at the following rates will be payable to the Bank (Only for On-line Applications)
||Amex Credit Card, Diners Credit Card
||4% of the Transaction amount
||Visa & MasterCard Credit/Debit Cards and Net Banking
||2.5% of the Transaction amount
||On Cash through Challan at any Branch of State Bank of India
||Rs.25/- (or as applicable )
- Off-line : The Prospectus-cum-Application Form can also be obtained by Speed Post/Registered Post by sending a written
request with an account payee Bank Demand Draft of Rs.1050/- (Rs.850/- for SC/ST candidates) in favour of ACCOUNTS
OFFICER (EXAMS), AIIMS payable at New Delhi. The Bank Draft should be valid up to July/August 2011. The name of the course
applied for must be written on reverse of the Demand Draft alongwith candidate?s name. The request must reach the Assistant
Controller of Examinations, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi ? 110 608 on or before 15.03.2011.Money Order/Cheque/Postal Order/Cash or any other form of payment will NOT be accepted for postal sale. The words "REQUEST FOR APPLICATION FORM FOR MBBS ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2011" should be written on the envelope containing request for application form, and also on top of the request letter. The address at which Application Form is required should be written clearly in CAPITAL LETTERS with PIN code. AIIMS will not be responsible for delay in/non-receipt of Application Form caused by illegible or incomplete address.
How To Check Offline Application Status And Related Information On Website
- Visit www.aiims.ac.in or www.aiims.edu
- Click on 'Exams & Results' option.
- Next, click on 'Examination Section' option.
- From the page displayed, select/click on the option for which information is required.
- Then select name of the Entrance Examination and Session/year in which you are appearing.
- Enter the details asked, to get the desired information.
- The information will appear in the website strictly as per time schedule laid down in
the prospects. Telephonic queries/written requests prior to the scheduled date
mentioned in the prospectus regarding receipt of application, acceptance, dispatch
of admit cards etc. will not be entertained.
The result will be displayed on the Notice Board of Examination Section, AIIMS and will also be
available on the internet at www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiims.edu and also on www.aiimsexams.org
Result of individual candidates will NOT be informed on telephone.
Apply Online Application on : www.aiimsexams.org